Common Sense Society (CSS) seeks an experienced and creative Video Producer to manage the planning and implementation of video strategy and production. This position will work closely with other members of the communications team to ideate, draft, pitch, and produce video content for marketing, education, and special projects. The Video Producer will manage vendors, project timelines, and budgets for production and will also be responsible for reporting metrics to leadership. The Video Producer is a member of the communications team and reports to the Chief Communications Officer. The position is based remotely or in the Washington, D.C. metro area.
• Create and manage timelines and budgets for video projects
• Manage partner and vendor relations for video projects
• Develop a video media strategy and goals for each video campaign and maintain analytics data to evaluate the success of the project
• Direct the ideation, recording, and editing of all video products including drafting scripts, proposing visual and auditory content, pitching project partners, and overseeing delivery of final products
Requirements and Qualifications
• Four-year college degree in a relevant field
• 2-3 years of experience in pre- and post-production of filmmaking
• 3-5 years of experience with video production software and digital editing
• Demonstrated project management and team management experience
Benefits and Compensation
Full-time employees receive a generous benefits program including health insurance and a retirement matching program. Compensation commensurate with experience.