Social Media Manager
Common Sense Society (CSS) seeks an organized and creative professional for the role of Social Media Manager. The successful candidate will manage the creation of social media content, publishing, and social media community management for the organization. This position will work closely with other members of the communications department to ideate, draft, pitch, and produce daily social media content for all platforms, as well as content for marketing, education, and special projects. The Social Media Manager will also be responsible for tracking engagement and reporting metrics to leadership. This position reports to the Director of Digital Media and is remote-based.
• Direct the creation, proposal, and publishing of social media content on all platforms
• Manage and collaborate with other members of the communications team to meet deadlines and monitor work quality
• Develop and implement social media strategies and goals for communications campaigns the events and resources for other departments
• Ideate and implement campaigns to grow reach on each platform
• Ensure brand consistency across platforms, campaigns, and written and visual content
• Track and report engagement analytics to leadership
Requirements and Qualifications
• Demonstrated commitment to CSS' mission
• 2-3 years experience in digital marketing, PR, or communications
• Four-year college degree in marketing, film, communications, or a relevant field
• Familiarity with analytics tracking platforms preferred
• Demonstrated community management experience preferred
Benefits and Compensation
Full-time employees receive a generous benefits package including health insurance and a retirement matching program. Compensation commensurate with experience.