Director of Fellowships and Alumni
Common Sense Society (CSS) seeks an experienced professional for the role of Director of Fellowships and Alumni. The successful candidate will be instrumental in planning and executing innovative programs for talented young leaders from across Europe, Latin America, and North America. Additionally, the Director will cultivate CSS’ network of civic-minded alumni. This position reports to the Vice President of Education and is remote-based or based in the Washington, D.C. metro area.
• Plan and execute CSS fellowships including logistics, recruitment, drafting marketing materials, and other related tasks
• Develop and implement a plan based on each department’s needs to track CSS alumni
• Plan and execute alumni events and programming in coordination with the CSS development team
• Coordinate education department’s internal and external reporting
Requirements and Qualifications
• Demonstrated commitment to CSS' mission
• 5+ years of relevant experience
• Graduate degree in a relevant discipline
• Strong professional network
• Willing to travel 15-25%, including internationally
Benefits and Compensation
Full-time employees receive a generous benefits package including health insurance and a retirement matching program. Compensation commensurate with experience.